Project 3000 Limited (“Kama,” “us,” “we,” or “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in connection with your use of our website, https://kama.co (the “Website(s)”), applications (“Apps”) and other products, services and features thereof (the Website, the Apps and such other products, services and features are collectively referred to herein as the “Product” or “Products”, which may be updated from time-to-time at the sole discretion of Kama).
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Personal information including, for example, your name, e-mail address, telephone, information about your usage of the Products and information collected by tracking technologies as further described below that may identify you as an individual or allow online or offline contact with you as an individual.
- Device Information such as operating system version, device type, and system performance information.
- Information collected via tracking technologies, as fully described in section 3
2. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com. Except as described under the “Disclosure of Your Information” section below, we do not provide your personal information to any third party without your specific consent, as defined by applicable law.
3. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Kama and our analytics partners use technologies such as cookies, tags, and scripts to enable a service to recognize your device so you don't have to provide the same information several times during one task, recognize that you may have already given a password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested, and to measure how people are using the Products.
We use local storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on the Products also use HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
We partner with third parties, such as Facebook and Google, to manage our advertising of the Products on other sites or platforms as well as across your other devices based on your past visits to our website. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities within the Products to deliver such advertising to you, such as retargeting ads. We will acquire consent from you in order to use such trackers for advertising purposes to the extent required by applicable law. We currently do not respond to do-not-track signals. For more information about interest-based ads, including how to opt-out of having your web-browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices. Please note that this does not opt you out of being served ads. You may continue to receive generic ads on these third party platforms. You may also opt out of receiving ads across devices by adjusting your ad preference in your Google account.
We use third party trackers to let us know when users have visited the Products by “clicking-through” our sponsored advertising or content hosted on third party platforms. The Products use Google Analytics code to gather statistical information. Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the Products and the volumes of usage of the Products. This is done to ensure that the Products are available when you want them and are fast. For more information on how Google Analytics processes this information, visit www.google.com/analytics.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you engage with the Products, the events that occur within the Products, aggregated usage and performance data, and where the Applications were downloaded from. We may link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
As true of most websites, we gather certain information and automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
If you receive the HTML-formatted version of our email newsletter, your opening of the newsletter is notified to us and saved. Your clicks on links in the newsletter are also saved. These and the open statistics are used in aggregate form to give us an indication of the popularity of the content and to help us make decisions about future content and formatting.
4. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All information you provide to us through the Products is stored on our secure servers located in the US. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology; all payment information is stored with our payment processor and is never stored on Kama’s servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Products, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone, and suggest that your change your password frequently.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the Products; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
5. ACCESS TO AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon request, Kama will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may access your personal information to modify or update at any time via an online account, or by emailing email@example.com.
To request the deletion of your personal data that we have on file please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon request, we will permanently and irrevocably anonymize your data such that it can never be reconstructed to identify you as an individual. We will respond to your request in a reasonable timeframe.
6. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content provided by the Products is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device.
- To provide you with information, products or services related to Kama that you will facilitate your engagement with the Products.
- To provide you with promotional communications, such as email, to the extent that you have provided consent to receive such communications under applicable law.
- To provide you with customer service communications.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Products, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to the Products.
- To understand your broad, non-specific geographic location to help us identify groups of users by general geographic market (such as zip code, state or country).
- To account for applicable sales taxes based on zip codes provided to our payment processors for purchases made through the Websites.
- To serve our advertisements to you through third party platforms, such as Facebook or Google, on other sites and apps or across your devices, to the extent that you have provided consent for such uses under applicable law.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Products and of the fulfillment of your Product orders.
- Details of your visits to and interactions with the Products including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to companies that host advertisements on our behalf, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- In some circumstances, based on your specific requests, we may need to disclose your personal information to a third party so that they can provide a service you have requested from such party, or fulfill a request for information from such party. An example of this is the SMS Service.
- In some circumstances, we may disclose the personal information that you have provided to Kama to a third party that offers and/or provides goods or services complementary to our own for the purpose of enhancing our users’ experiences by offering you integrated or complementary functionality, complementary services or bundled pricing options.
- If Kama’s service providers (like hosting, market analytics, and payment service providers) require this information to provide services to Kama. Kama requires each of its service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Kama or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, similar legal process, or in order to enforce or apply our agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Kama, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With third parties, such as Facebook, in order to serve Kama advertisements on such third party platforms, to the extent that you have consented to such practices under applicable law.