We are building the sex, love, and intimacy superbrand of the future. Our first product, which launched on the iOS app store in October 2020, is a sexual wellbeing app that combines modern science and ancient wisdom into easy-to-follow daily practices. We’re here to help our users have the best sex of their life, no matter their age, sexuality or gender.
More than a business, Kama is a social movement aimed at turning the biggest cultural taboo into a positive conversation by building a diverse and engaged community.
Kama was founded by Chloe Macintosh, an experienced entrepreneur who was most recently Chief Creative Officer at Soho House Group. Chloe previously co-founded Made.com, one of the fastest-growing startups in UK history. Sexual wellness has been a life-long passion for Chloe, and Kama is the product of over 15 years of self-discovery, research, and preparation. Through Kama, her mission is to help people access their pleasure.
Our investors are a diverse group of the world’s leading VC firms and influential angels, including AlleyCorp (led by Kevin Ryan, founder of MongoDB, Zola, Gilt Groupe, Business Insider), Female Founders Fund, and Raine Group and Stride.
We are looking for an experienced growth marketer to lead our organic and paid growth strategy. Working directly with the CEO and Product team, you will be responsible for overseeing Kama’s growth efforts, and lead data-driven decisions for our marketing efforts. You will track the key business metrics and run experiments across the funnel to improve our conversion rates. You will also have strategic input on our transition from a free to a paid product. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, has excellent organizational skills, a proven ability to work both independently & collaboratively, and is passionate about our mission.
- Analyze our channels to measure impact and define the strategy.
- Develop ways to scale traffic and, eventually, revenue
- Execute organic growth marketing campaigns - from developing campaign strategy to driving execution through to completion
- Oversee the data and strategy for our ongoing SEO project. We are building the online destination for sexual wellness content
- Track company performance on a weekly and monthly basis and make adjustments to improve target KPIs
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in growth/performance marketing for a consumer app and web platform, including direct, hands-on experience with organic campaigns and paid media.
- Strong expertise in Excel/Google Sheets/Analytics/Mixpanel – you have the ability to synthesise data, make data-driven decisions, and balance quantitative measurement with an intuition-driven bias to action
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, and product managers
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- Understanding and passion for the topics of sexuality, relationships, and intimacy
- Experience with working remotely if needed
- Desire to have fun at work with a lean and growing team
If you think you would be a good fit, we would love to hear from you. Please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter to apply.