We are building the sex, love, and intimacy superbrand of the future. Our first product, which launched on the iOS app store in October 2020, is a sexual wellbeing app that combines modern science and ancient wisdom into easy-to-follow daily practices. We’re here to help our users have the best sex of their life, no matter their age, sexuality or gender.
More than a business, Kama is a social movement aimed at turning the biggest cultural taboo into a positive conversation by building a diverse and engaged community.
Kama was founded by Chloe Macintosh, an experienced entrepreneur who was most recently Chief Creative Officer at Soho House Group. Chloe previously co-founded Made.com, one of the fastest-growing startups in UK history. Sexual wellness has been a life-long passion for Chloe, and Kama is the product of over 15 years of self-discovery, research, and preparation. Through Kama, her mission is to help people access their pleasure.
Our investors are a diverse group of the world’s leading VC firms and influential angels, including AlleyCorp (led by Kevin Ryan, founder of MongoDB, Zola, Gilt Groupe, Business Insider), Female Founders Fund, and Raine Group and Stride.
We are looking for a strategic operator who has a track record of building companies working on world-class products. As the primary business thought partner to the Founder & CEO, you will be responsible for making sure that the team is working efficiently and in the right strategic direction. This is one of the most senior roles at the company and will have a critical impact on the future of the business and the sexual wellness industry as a whole. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, has excellent organizational skills, a proven ability to work both independently & collaboratively, and is passionate about our brand’s mission.
- Oversee day-to-day company operations, creating the systems that allow the team to be most productive and efficient
- Define and implement operations strategy, structure, and processes
- Manage the quarterly and annual budgeting process and P&L responsibilities
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions
- Recruit and manage the growing Kama team
- Act as a thought-partner to the CEO in business strategy
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years experience with building consumer products in the health, fitness, wellness, gaming, educational or content sectors
- You are exceptionally organized and enjoy creating structures for other people to stay efficient and do their best work
- Proven track record as a team leader with an understanding of management practices
- Demonstrated project and budget management skills
- Strong business acumen with a broad understanding of fundamental business principles
- Analytical problem-solving skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Understanding of high-level business KPIs and analytics processes
- You have a curiosity for the topics of sexuality, relationships, and intimacy, as well as a strong desire to positively impact the world
If you think you would be a good fit, we would love to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.