We are building the sex, love, and intimacy superbrand of the future. Our first product, which launched on the iOS app store in October 2020, is a sexual wellbeing app that combines modern science and ancient wisdom into easy-to-follow daily practices. We’re here to help our users have the best sex of their life, no matter their age, sexuality or gender.
More than a business, Kama is a social movement aimed at turning the biggest cultural taboo into a positive conversation by building a diverse and engaged community.
Kama was founded by Chloe Macintosh, an experienced entrepreneur who was most recently Chief Creative Officer at Soho House Group. Chloe previously co-founded Made.com, one of the fastest-growing startups in UK history. Sexual wellness has been a life-long passion for Chloe, and Kama is the product of over 15 years of self-discovery, research, and preparation. Through Kama, her mission is to help people access their pleasure.
Our investors are a diverse group of the world’s leading VC firms and influential angels, including AlleyCorp (led by Kevin Ryan, founder of MongoDB, Zola, Gilt Groupe, Business Insider), Female Founders Fund, and Raine Groupand Stride.
We are looking for a creative Social Media Manager to develop and execute our social media strategy. Working directly with the Creative Director and Executive team, you will own our online social presence. You will need to have an understanding of the current state of the conversation around sexuality and a sense of how Kama’s tone of voice can fit into the landscape. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, has excellent organizational skills, a proven ability to work both independently & collaboratively, and is passionate about our mission.
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy
- Define and track the most important social media KPIs
- Fully manage Kama’s Instagram account, including overseeing strategy, creating content
- Report in-depth analytics, including weekly and monthly reports to track all the key metrics, build insights and adjust strategy accordingly
- Grow our future social media presence on other platforms, including TikTok and Youtube
- Copywrite captions for our social posts using Kama’s TOV
- Stay up to date with the sexuality industry landscape, understanding the key issues of our time and what Kama’s viewpoint should be
- Manage Kama’s influencer strategy and process
- 6+ years of experience managing an Instagram account with a track record of consistency and high engagement
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices
- Understanding and passion for the topics of sexuality, relationships, and intimacy
- Experience with working remotely if needed
- Desire to have fun at work with a lean and growing team
- Skill in Photoshop is a plus
If this position sounds like the right fit for you, please apply with your resume and some context on your interest in the sexual wellness space, as well as a specific example of an Instagram account that you have managed and grown. Please email email@example.com to apply.